I cried, I cried. I couldn't catch them. I couldn't hold them back. I cried for a girl with a sick brother, almost dead. I cried for a girl who cut him down from the sky and brought him back to Earth. I cried for a girl with a mum who cried, every day, in and out, heaving instead of breathing. I cried for a girl with a dad, the 'Fixer', who didn't know how to fix a thing. I cried for a girl with a lover who had never seen her, a lover she had devoted her entire self too but had never been touched by. I cried, I cried until my eyes were almost empty. I cried for a girl who couldn't be good enough for herself, who pushed and pushed but could never succeed. I cried for a girl who kept a brave face each day, who tried her best to decieve... believing she was unworthy of a breakdown. I cried for a girl who had no magic, but some how was invisible. I cried, I cried. I cried for me, but also for you. The tears poured out of my insides, and he absorbed them. Down his throat, through his skin. Inside of him, they lay. Brave enough not to cry them back out. But he will give them back to me, when he's had enough. He'll pick up and leave and my tears will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..