He fell like a plane through the roof, he grew like flowers out of the carpet. He inflated until he filled the entire room. He's back. Old lover, new lover, same lover.

It's the same ex-boyfriend, same bad break-up time and time and time again. I think about how, oh oh oh, nothing compares to you, no one makes me feel the way you do. I run up to every person I see, trying to re-create you where ever I go. Now there's two and I don't know who to choose. I don't really have a choice, because you don't want me, two. Who is left? The tears, they don't actually bring anyone back. I want to have you both, here and mine. You left three days ago, took your jumped and ran. I've thought and thought and wanted you, but you still haven't come back. I want you. I want you both. I want to not want any of you at all. You showed me you cared when you were entirely not meant to, because that's rule number one; We don't give a fuck, we just fuck. But I want you. I love you, I love you, I love you, two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..