People drag others down, with their words and their looks, people drag others down when others are above them.
I do not need you to tell me how bad I am, trust me I already know.
I do not need you to put me down and push me around, trust me I do it to myself enough.
I do not need you to tell me I'll fail, it's all wedged deep in my head.
I do not need you to tell me you're better than me, trust me I already know.
I hate you, it's such an awful word, I hate you.
I don't want to be around you but I fake it because it is right to do so. I don't want to waste my time with you. I don't want to pretend I care. I don't want to listen to the shit that comes out of your mouth. I don't want to watch you smile because you know you've done the wrong thing but you want everyone on your side. I don't want you to get away with crying every time you do something wrong. I don't want your pathetic excuses to work time and time again.
I hate you.
I hate you.
I hate you.
People drag others down, with their words and their looks, people drag others down when others are above them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..