'come on, go on'


Tell me your dreams. Whisper them in my right ear. Tell me your secrets. Whisper them in my left ear. Let me make your dreams come true. Let me keep your secrets. Let this be something new, daisy fresh. Let this be everything I hoped it would. Let it carry my soul through this new world and let it take me on the rollercoasters of lust. I want to let you know everything. I want to know everything. Come on, come on. I want to trace the lines of your body, each curve and crevice. I want to know you from the inside out. I want to fill the cracks. I want you to be mine. I want to be yours. Come on, come on.

For a minute there I lost myself. I forgot who I am, I forgot these things don't happen for me. I forgot you had to leave before you could stay. I remember the first time I saw you, staring across the eerie gray room. I remember the first time I talked to you, watching your mouth move. I remember the first time we kissed, my heart stopped. I remember the first time we fucked, my heart raced. You're gone, go on.

"My body is holding onto the memory of how my body felt the first time I saw you. I can't get rid of you. Believe me I've tried."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think..